THE BATTLE IS OVER??

|
With Puan Laila, our literature Lady

It takes five days for us to struggle with fight formulated by Ministry of Education. Headache, mental bruises, physical torture and some of us get martyr during the battle. For me it does not only the battle for As but rather the battle for challenge within myself. In the process, i learn to manage my emotion, my time and my responsibilities (towards nation,heheh) . Believe me, one who can survive and control their own desire along the way, deserve to be called a real hero that much inspired by others. They also see the release after the exam significantly. THEY ARE DIFFERENT.

This semester is the best lesson that i ever encounterd. The lecturers are superb and I love them so much. No doubt. To Puan Laila and Madam Ong, thanks a lot for your concern and care towards us (the frontiers of English) as you say. How much I enjoyed your classes only God knows. I'm looking forward for your class again.

Reminder to all my beloved friends TESL cohort 5, happy holiday, may we all pass with flying colours. one reminder to all, the battle is not yet over, prepare for the result guys!!!huhu (sounds scary). Assalamualaikum and Cheerio.

1 comments:

Mr Zakwan Johan said...

husna, exam da abes!!!!! yahooo!!!!!!!
happy holiday.......=)

Post a Comment